● Labor rights are abortion rights. We know, because we’re fighting for both, workers at the Guttmacher Institute write.
● Baristas at Great Lakes Coffee Roasters have been on strike for over three months as they seek recognition for their union.
● Internal documents show Amazon’s dystopian system for tracking workers every minute of their shifts, Lauren Kaori Gurley reports.
● Three workers have died on New York City’s deadliest construction project, The New York Times reports in an important investigation.
● Good thread on Elon Musk’s latest: